2020 Request for Proposals is now closed.
CACTN invites you to submit a proposal for the 2020 Connecting for Children’s Justice Conference, which will be held on October 26-28, 2020 in Murfreesboro, TN. The Connecting for Children’s Justice Conference offers workshops that inspire and equips participants with skills and strategies to strengthen families, prevent child abuse, and ensure children’s healthy development presented by knowledgeable speakers. These workshops cover an array of topics to meet the broad needs of the diverse attendees. This is your opportunity to share your expertise and tap your creativity by developing an original workshop for presentation at the conference.
Proposals that provide engaging and interactive learning opportunities, focusing on advanced Child Maltreatment Topics will be considered. For examples on the workshops presented during last year’s conference, please click here.
The following discipline tracks and topics will be given priority:
- Team Facilitation
- Nonprofit Management
- Bridging the Gap on the MDT
- Preparing children for court
- Assessing needs/strengths
- Risk Assessments
- Stewards of Children
- Building a Community Education Program
- Prevention Strategies for High Schoolers
- Suspect Interview Techniques in Child Abuse Cases
- Human Trafficking Case Investigations
- Preparing for court
- Case Studies
- Cross-Examination in Child Abuse and Neglect Cases
- Play Therapy
- Children with Sexual Behavior Problems
Child Welfare Practice/CPS
- Talking to Kids
- Case Preparation and Presentation
- Working with Non-Offending Parents
- Medical Child Abuse
- The National Protocol for Sexual Abuse Medical Forensic Examinations: Pediatric
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse
Deadline for Submissions is May 15, 2020.
If you have any questions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 333-5832.
Submit Speaker RFP