2019 CALL FOR PRESENTERS
Submit Speaker RFP
CACTN invites you to submit a proposal for the 2019 Connecting for Children’s Justice Conference, which will be held on October 29-31, 2019 in Murfreesboro, TN. The Connecting for Children’s Justice Conference offers workshops that inspire and equips participants with skills and strategies to strengthen families, prevent child abuse, and ensure children’s healthy development presented by knowledgeable speakers. These workshops cover an array of topics to meet the broad needs of the diverse attendees. This is your opportunity to share your expertise and tap your creativity by developing an original workshop for presentation at the conference.
Proposals that provide engaging and interactive learning opportunities, focusing on advanced Child Maltreatment Topics will be considered. For examples on the workshops presented during last year’s conference, please click here.
The following discipline tracks and topics will be given priority:
- Team Facilitation
- Nonprofit Management
- Bridging the Gap on the MDT
- Preparing children for court
- Assessing needs/strengths
- Risk Assessments
- Stewards of Children
- Building a Community Education Program
- Prevention Strategies for High Schoolers
- Suspect Interview Techniques in Child Abuse Cases
- Human Trafficking Case Investigations
- Preparing for court
- Case Studies
- Cross-Examination in Child Abuse and Neglect Cases
- Play Therapy
- Children with Sexual Behavior Problems
Child Welfare Practice/CPS
- Talking to Kids
- Case Preparation and Presentation
- Working with Non-Offending Parents
- Medical Child Abuse
- The National Protocol for Sexual Abuse Medical Forensic Examinations: Pediatric
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse
Instructions for submitting your Proposal
Please ensure that all items are included before you submit your proposal.
RFP Submission Checklist:
- RFP form completed with details of presentation
- One-paragraph biographical sketch of each presenter(s)
- 3-5 learning objectives
- Speaker CV or Resume for each presenter(s)
All Proposals should be submitted by May 1, 2019.
If you have any questions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 333-5832.
Submit Speaker RFP